REGISTER FOR OUR FREE ONLINE CLASS TODAY
Plus We'll Email You a Complimentary Copy of Our Facebook Live Checklist to 6-Figures for FREE When You Register Now...
Limited Space Available - Click the Button Below Now to Secure Your Spot:
ABOUT THIS CLASS
There's no denying that live streaming video is a powerful medium for your content. Even if you're a writer at heart, the connection it creates with your audience and it's viral power means you need to tap into this.
During this class, you'll learn...
• How to build an audience before you build a product or release your book…and how that approach can make you profoundly successful
• How to come up with your content tilt, so you can stand out in your market
• How often to post and the #1 metric to pay attention to
• Got an established business? Discover the content marketing system that will make you the go-to person in your market
• How to tie your content directly to revenue
Special Guest Expert: Monique Johnson
As a Live Streaming Strategist, Monique has taken her passion for tech and creativity to the next level by coaching and teaching businesses how to leverage Facebook LIVE & Snapchat as a storytelling and community building platform to drive sales. She is a keynote speaker and founder/CEO of LIVE Video Lab, a social strategy consulting and live video broadcasting agency.
Monique believes that Snapchat & Facebook LIVE empowers creativity and allows all types of businesses to carry out a unique way of telling their story, growing a community and driving results in a fast paced digital world. She is also a YouTube personality and hosts an weekly show helping rising stars, live stream personalities, authors, speakers , and brands embrace their amazing personality to charm the camera and share their stories with the world.
Lastly, Monique has a diverse background working with startups, B2C, and B2B companies. She has significant experience in marketing automation, social media strategy, brand development, and content strategy from Awareness to Lead Generation to Conversion.